Beginning of Year Forms
Translate this page
- *Emergency Care Card- Ensure all information is accurate. We must be able to contact you in the event of an emergency.
- The Emergency Care Forms (ECC) can be accessed at [email protected] to view and update information. Please note that @email is a part of FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View. In order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account - if you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact Mr. Molina at @email or 703-714-5600.
- *Digital Resources Consent
- FCPS carefully reviews digital resources to ensure vendors accurately outline how they protect student data in accordance with federal and state law.
- According to FERPA, FCPS does not need to obtain consent for all digital resources - just ones where student data is collected and we do not have a contract or data confidentiality agreement with the vendor. (In legally technical terms, we designate vendors as a “school official” when we establish a contract and/or a data sharing agreement with them.)
- Our school opts to use some digital resources that require your consent. These have been carefully vetted for instructional appropriateness, technical functionality, and student data management which is compliant with FERPA and state law.
- For more information about how digital resources will be used, contact your child’s teacher or administrator.
- Students will not be instructed to create an account with these resources until a parent provides consent. In the event that a parent does not consent, an alternative resource will be provided which can be used to meet the instructional need in a similar way.
- Digital Resources at Davis Career Center
Additional forms will be sent home with the students during the first week of school.
For Information about Student Medication please go to the DCC Student Health website.