Achieve success in
Within safe and respectful classroom and community environments we will prepare and empower our students to live self-determined lives by providing opportunities for growth and learning in life, social, and vocational skills.
CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS
We believe that:
- Students will become productive and contributing members of society when provided with direct instruction focused on career and independent living skills.
- Students learn best when empowered, involved, encouraged, respected, and challenged in a safe environment.
- Students are prepared for life when provided with self-advocacy, problem-solving and productive communication skills.
- The optimal learning environment encompasses active involvement between school, home, and community.
- All of our students have the potential to learn the skills needed to be successful in our school and to generalize those skills to be successful in life.
- High expectations are critical to students’ success.