Beginning of Year Forms
Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. Please email forms to [email protected].
Beginning of School Year Forms
- Emergency Care Information - All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents can update this information through weCare@School. Only update if there are changes. Please update no later than Friday, September 8.
- Health Form - Form required for all students. Please update no later than Friday, September 8.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) Parent Signature Sheet - For information and to view the SR&R document visit the FCPS SR&R page. This form will be collected during our Learning Seminar classes on or before October 27th.
- Parental Digital Resources Consent Form - This form will be completed through ParentVUE this year and will be available after August 14.
Davis Center Required Forms
- Travel Permission Form
- Guardianship Notification Form
- Career and Transition Services (CTS) OPT-OUT REQUEST FORM
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-out Forms - Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Military-Connected Student Form - Only applicable to families who have had a change in their military-connected status within the last year).
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Epinephrine Authorization Form
- Inhaler Authorization Form