DFP - Beach Party!
**Davis Family Partnership Presents…
It’s a Beach Party!
DATE: Friday, September 14th, 2018*
TIME: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
LOCATION: Marshall High School Cafeteria
7731 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
DRESS: You can wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt, board shorts or sun dress!
TICKETS: $6.00 – Purchase your tickets at the door
- This dance is for current and former Davis students
- Please bring a snack to share, water will be provided
* If FCPS has closed all schools for that day, or all "After School Activities" for that evening, the event will be cancelled.
- Activities sponsored by the Davis Family Partnership are staffed completely by volunteers.
- This activity starts at 7:00pm, so please do not arrive before 7:00pm.
- If an adult is NOT staying for the dance with your son/daughter, you must park your car, come in and sign your son/daughter in with the volunteers.
- This activity ends at 9:00pm. Please plan to arrive by 8:45pm to pick up your son/daughter so that volunteers can go home on time!
- Thank you.
To volunteer of if you have questions, please contact: Wanda Suder firstname.lastname@example.org
**The Davis Family Partnership (DFP) is a non-FCPS support group for Davis Center students and their families. The DFP works in collaboration with the Davis Career Center to support and sponsor these types of events throughout the school year.